Meet the Ibotta app and LOVE it! It’s a way to save on products that rarely have coupons eg. Coca-Cola Zero, Jif, Diet Coke, Simply Orange and more. And if you have coupons, even better…you still earn the cash.
One of the best parts is you don’t actually need the app in the store so an iPad (or Android tablet) works.
Here’s how it works.
Before You Head to the Store
- Sign up for Ibotta and download the app.
- Look through the offers and pick the offers for products that your family uses.
- To increase the value of the offer, answer trivia, take polls and watch videos. They go super, super quick.
- Gather any coupons that you may have or check the coupon database – you can use coupons and still earn your cash!
Head to the Store
- Make your list and head to the store (48 stores included)
- Under offers, click on redeem (in the bottom right hand corner) and select the store.
- Find the offer that you want to redeem and tap it.
- In the upper right corner, you’ll see a bar code.
- Tap it and scan the product to double check that it’s included.
- Purchase your items and make sure you hang onto your receipt.
Once You Get Home
- Head into the Ibotta app.
- From the main menu, click Redeem and select the retailer.
- Follow the directions on the screen.
- Wait for your receipt to be approved and get paid!
You’ll be able to make a Paypal deposit once your account reaches $5 and this will add up fast.
What I love about the Ibotta app is many of the offers are for products that rarely have coupons.
- Coca-Cola Zero (my favorite!)
- Jif Peanut Butter
- Diet Coke
- Brownberry Bread
- Capri Sun ($1.75!!)
- Simply Orange Juice
- Crystal Light On the Go ($1.75!!!)
And if there are coupons….even better.
I just did this for the first time today and it worked!