I just got my package from Vitacost.com today. A couple weeks ago I bought a $30 Vitacost.com Groupon for $15. I used that and also paid $22.38 out of pocket to get everything pictured above.
What I love about this deals is that Vitacost had great prices on these products anyway.
Here’s the breakdown.
(2) Mrs. Meyer Hand Soap, $3.56 ea. = $7.12 (retail $3.99 ea. = $7.98)
(1) Mrs. Meyer All Purpose Cleaner, $6.61
(5) Earth’s Best Organic Shampoo and Body Wash, $4.58 ea. = $22.90 (retail $6.83 = $34.15)
(1) Earth’s Best Extra Rich Therapy Creme Calendula (4 oz.), $6.38 (retail $9.97)
(1) Burt’s Bees Baby Bee Buttermilk Lotion (4 oz.), $4.72 ea. = $9.44 (retail $5 = $10)
If I had paid retail prices for these products, it would have cost me $68.71. I ended up paying $37.38 for all of these products, including the cost of the Groupon. I saved 44% on organic and natural products and it came to my door!