Here’s what my coupon said…
$1/1 Ball RealFruit Pectin or Food Mix (Flex Batch)
I’ve noticed around the blogs that this coupon is being matched with the “small batch” packets….
Here are a couple of guidelines:
- Always double check that you’re using a coupon on the correct item, especially if it’s unfamiliar product. (for the non-canners among us, I can see how the flex batch lingo could get overlooked.)
- The wording is what you want to go by…you can ignore the pictures.
- Even if it scans at checkout, don’t use the coupon on the wrong product.
- We want the manufacturers to continue to put out coupons to save us money.
- We want the stores to be reimbursed for the coupon so the hoops we already jump through to use coupons don’t get bigger and more plentiful.
So even though we love FREE…let’s do the right thing. And it’s a good idea to avoid breaking the law too :)
Check out the rest of the Save Simply with Coupons series.