Here’s a Advil moneymaker at Target this week. You’re stacking coupons, a gift card deal and a rebate, but I’ll run you through it step by step. You can do it!
This week at Target, buy 2 select Advil and get a $5 Target gift card. Here’s how to turn this deal into a moneymaker.
Before the store
Print (3) $1.50/1 Advil Film Coated Tablets or Caplets printable (more than one computer)Print (1) $1 off 40- or 80-ct. Advil pain relief coated tablets Target coupon
Redeem the 10% off Advil Pain Relievers (Target Cartwheel) and print (or find on mobile app)
Make sure your 8/25 Red Plum insert has the $6/3 Pfizer rebate.
At Target, pick up…
- (2) 40 count boxes of Advil Film Coated Tablets – $5.99 ea. (these trigger the gift card)
- (1) 20 Count Box of Advil Film Coated Tablets – $3.99
- Use (3) $1.50/1 Advil Film Coated Tablets or Caplets printable
- and (1) $1 off 40- or 80-ct. Advil pain relief coated tablets Target coupon
- Also have your Cartwheel offer bar code scanned (- $1.50)
- Keep your receipt for the rebate.
You’ll pay $8.97 out of pocket, get a $5 Target gift card and get $6 back when you submit the $6 Pfizer rebate.
You’ll make $2.03 after the gift card and rebate!
Here are more options for Advil coupons.
$1/1 Advil, Advil PM, Children’s Advil, ThermaCare Cold Wraps or ThermaCare Heat Wraps, exp. 10/26/13 (RP 08/25/13)
$1/1 Advil Product printable
$1/1 Advil, Advil PM, Children’s Advil, Infants’ Advil or ThermaCare printable
Check out the rest of the Target coupon matchups this week.