I went to both the Holland and Muskegon Target this week and found clearance toys marked down 15-50%. I even noticed a few 70% off toys! My guess is that we’ll be seeing the 75% mark down in a couple of weeks. The day last year was July 28.
Tips for Target Toy Clearance
- Typically the toy section is marked down on Thursday mornings. This may vary by location.
- Get there early because things tend to fly off the shelf.
- Always double check the price at the price scanner. It may only be marked down 50% on the tag and it’s actually 75% off.
- Remember to be courteous to other shoppers and have fun!
- This is a perfect time to stock up for birthdays and Christmas. And to find toys for donation.
It helps to go with little expectation and enjoy the deals that you’re able to find.